Bipolar Rainbow Torches
One of the lovely arts, very easy to make. Choose rainbow colors and it will give a good contrast on wooden board. See the step by step instructions below.
- A rectangular board of width 28 X 13 inches.
- 48 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a rectangle of width 70 cms and height 30 cms.
- Along the length side of the rectangle, fix pins in 3 lines. 2 on the edges and 1 in the middle. 16 pins in one line eaqually spaced.
- Start from one edge, tie the knot of string to first pin on the border line pins and pass the thread through all the middle pins one by one.
- Repeat the same process for all the pins on border sides.