Twisted Rectangular Shape
This piece of art is little bit twisted from the simple rectangular shape and quite easy for kids to learn it. Choose any color of your choice and it will give a good contrast on wooden board. See the step by step instructions below.
- A rectangular board of width 28 X 13 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a rectangle of width 70 cms and height 30 cms. Circumference of rectangle is 200 cms.
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of rectangle with space of 1 cm between 2 pins
- Lets give all corners numbering as a, b, c, and d. Tie the thread at 14th pin from corner a and follow the below rules:
- Pass thread from 14th pin of corner a to 14th pin from corner b.
- Pass thread from 14th pin from b to 14th pin from c
- Pass thread from 14th pin from c to 14th pin from d
- Pass thread from 14th pin from d to 15th pin from a
- Pass thread from 15th pin from a to 15th pin of b and so on...
- After 16 rounds, you will reach at a point where 31th pin from corner a will be connected to 1st pin of c which in other terms is 31th pin from corner b. So keep on repeating the pattern.