This piece of art gives inspiration to mix colors and multipel squares. Choose any colors of your choice and it will give a good contrast on wooden board. See the step by step instructions below.
- A square board of width 20 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a square of width 50 cms ~ 19.6 inches. Circumference of square is 200 cms.
- Think of this design as a 4 joint pattern of "Square Multiple"
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of square with 1 cm space between 2 pins
- Fix the pins on middle lines of square passing through the center.
- Now there are 4 squares and each individual square became exactly like "Square Multiple" pattern.