Simple Rectangular Multicolor
This piece of art is the simple rectangular shape with 2 different colors and quite easy for kids to learn it. Choose any colors of your choice and it will give a good contrast on wooden board. See the step by step instructions below.
- A rectangular board of width 28 X 13 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a rectangle of width 70 cms and height 30 cms. Circumference of rectangle is 200 cms.
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of rectangle with space of 1 cm between 2 pins
- Lets give all corners numbering as a, b, c, and d. Tie the thread at 14th pin from corner a and follow the below rules:
- Pass thread from 14th pin of corner a to 14th pin from corner b.
- Pass thread from 14th pin from b to 14th pin from c
- Pass thread from 14th pin from c to 14th pin from d
- Pass thread from 14th pin from d to 15th pin from a
- Pass thread from 15th pin from a to 15th pin of b and so on...
- After 16 rounds, you will reach at a point where 31th pin from corner a will be connected to 1st pin of c which in other terms is 31th pin from corner b. So keep on repeating the pattern.