Multiple Rectangular Shape
Just like multiple squares, it is made of multiple rectangles and quite easy for kids to learn it. Choose any colors of your choice and it will give a good contrast on wooden board. See the step by step instructions below.
- A rectangular board of width 28 X 13 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a rectangle of width 70 cms and height 30 cms. Circumference of rectangle is 200 cms.
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of rectangle with space of 1 cm between 2 pins
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of rectangle with 1 cm space between 2 pins
- Now start from the middle of each lines on the circumference and draw inner rectangle and fix pins
- Draw more internal rectangles as per your requirements and fix pins
- We have already seen how to fix/pass threads for a rectangle in our first article.
- Just keep in mind to finish the outer most rectangle first, then move to the next inner and so on...