This simple piece of art is easy for kids to start thread arts. Choose any color of your choice and it will give a good contrast on wooden board. See the step by step instructions below.
- A square board of width 20 inches.
- 256 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a square of width 50 cms ~ 19.6 inches. Circumference of square is 200 cms.
- From the center of the square, fix 14 pins along the diagonal on each 4 sides.
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of square with 1 cm space between 2 pins
- From the image, you can see how the pattern is designed here.
- First finish the each diagonal pins connecting with respective side lines as shown in the image. Then work on inner star. Then work with sides of the square.