This simple piece of art is easy for kids to start thread arts. Choose any color of your choice and it will give a good contrast on wooden board. See the step by step instructions below.
- A square board of width 20 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a square of width 50 cms ~ 19.6 inches. Circumference of square is 200 cms.
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of square with 1 cm space between 2 pins
- Lets give all corners numbering as a, b, c, and d. Tie the thread at corner a and follow the below rules:
- Pass thread from corner a to first pin of corner b.
- Pass thread from first pin of b to first pin of c
- Pass thread from first pin of c to first pin of d
- Pass thread from first pin of d to first pin of a
- Pass thread from first pin of a to second pin of b
- Pass thread from second pin of b to second pin of c and so on....