This Recusive multiple squares art is easy to make. We chosee colors from darker to lighter as it moves outside. For detail instructions, please follow the article below.
- A square board of width 20 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a square of width 50 cms ~ 19.6 inches. Circumference of square is 200 cms.
- Start from one corner and fix pins on the circumference of square with 1 cm space between 2 pins
- Now start from the middle of each lines on the circumference and draw inner square and fix pins
- Draw more internal squares as per your requirements and fix pins
- We have already seen how to fix/pass threads for a square in our first article.
- Just keep in mind to finish the inner most square first, then move to the next outer and so on till you reach the outer most square