This is a random fractal drives inspiration from Lotus. If you are mathematician, It may surprise you that this art is a simple basic of table 23 on a circular gemetry. Any combination of colors of your choice will project an attractive look on it. See the step by step instructions below.
- A circular board of diameter 26 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose color of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a circle of radius 12.5 inches from center of the board. Circumference is around 200 cms.
- Pick a starting point, lets call it 0. Now starting from 0, keep fixing pins on the circumference of the circle at a space of 1cm. So if you number your pins, it will be 0, 1, 2, 3, ... 199.
- Now tie the thread with 0 and pass the thread around the pins as following rule:
- We will simply follw the table of 29. e.g 0x29=0, 1x29=29, 2x29=58, 3x29=87, 4x29=116, and so on...
- Starting from 0,
Step by Step. Due to large number of pins, we have numbered only the odd ones here to avoid over-writing of numbers.
Config: Pins: 200, table: 29, 1 complete circle, 1 string color