Perennial is continuous process. In this art we have continous pattern of Heart Shape for 6 times. As we have seen in the Heart Shape art that it follows table 2 geometrically on circle. Any combination of colors of your choice will project an attractive look on it. See the step by step instructions below.
- A circular board of diameter 26 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose colors of your choice. Light colors will be the ideal pick. Hight contrast colors will fade the pattern more.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a circle of radius 12.5 inches from center of the board. Circumference is around 200 cms.
- Pick a starting point, lets call it 0. Now starting from 0, keep fixing pins on the circumference of the circle at a space of 1cm. So if you number your pins, it will be 0, 1, 2, 3, ... 199.
- Please see the Heart Shape Art for this Perennial art. We need to complete 6 circles with different colors. Starting from pin 0, 33, 66, 99, 132, 165.