This piece of art is a perennial of circles. Vey easy to make, this projection of diversity looks beautiful in the art gallery. Choose multiple colors for better results. Please check the steps below.
- A circular board of diameter 26 inches.
- 100 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. You can choose colors of your choice.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a circle of radius 6.3 inches from center of the board. Circumference is around 200 cms.
- Pick a starting point, lets call it 0. Now starting from 0, keep fixing pins on the circumference of the circle at a space of 1cm. So if you number your pins, it will be 0, 1, 2, 3, ... 199.
- Now tie the thread with 0 and pass the thread around the pins as following rule:
- We will complete total 3 circles with each thread color. Start from any pin lets say 0, and pass through the thread from 45th pin, Keeping the gap of 45 pins we will complete the whole circle as follow. 0 -> 45 -> 1 -> 46 -> 2 -> 47............. -> 98 -> 43 -> 99 -> 44. We are done with one circle. Tie the knot and start the next circle.
- Pick other color and start from the same pin 0, now we will keep gap of 40. Our steps will be 0 -> 40 -> 1 -> 41 -> 2 -> 42 ........98 -> 38 -> 99 -> 39. We are done with another circle
- Similarly please complete another 1 circles with gape of 25
- Please note that order of the gaps matter it should be always higher to lower gap.