Inspired by rainbow colors. Pick rainbow colors and board. Simple yet beautiful art to teach kids. Detailed Steps coming soon.
- A circular board of diameter 26 inches.
- 200 strong pins or nails and a hammer to fix pins
- Thread, strong enough to hold atleast 1kg of weight. Rainbow colors for thread.
Optional efforts to make the art look better
- Paint your board with nice color which gives nice backgorund to your art
- You can choose a nice velvet cloth for good background
Now lets make this
- Draw a circle of radius 12.5 inches from center of the board. Circumference is around 200 cms.
- Pick a starting point, lets call it 0. Mark 300 pionts with a marker on the circle eaqually spaced. Lets number all the points from 0, 1, 2, 3, .... 299.
- Fix pins from 0 till 165 points. Now fix pins from 215 till 235 points and finally from 285 till 299.
- If you have multiple colors, then tie all colors separately to pins 215, 216.... for as many colors as you have
- Click Start button below for animation and step details
Due to large number of pins, we have numbered only some of the pins